Hands down the easiest recipe on Liliahna right now. Take advantage of it, and not just because it’s a Corn Star.
1 grill (or grill pan if you don’t have a grill)
1 jar of Sir Kensington’s Vegan Chipotle Mayo
1/3 cup of EVOO
1 tbsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Black Pepper
½ tbsp. Chile Powder
3-4 ears of fresh, husked corn (take all that green shit off)
1 block of Queso Fresco (it’s a Mexican Cheese, most grocery stores should have it)
½ fresh lime
1. The first thing you want to do is to go do yourself a favor and pick up a jar of Sir Kensington’s Vegan Chipotle Mayo. It’s so dope, and its better for you than regular mayo is. You’re welcome.
2. Heat up your grill (or if your using a grill pan, heat that up too) and make sure your corn is ready to go (all naked and shit).
3. Place each ear of corn on the grill and let it sit until you get a really nice char all around the ear. You may start to hear some popping, but don’t fret. That’s okay, just turn it when that starts happening.
4. While your corn is charring, in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, black pepper and Chile powder. Whisk together until fully combined.
5. Pull your corn off once it has a sufficient amount of color and baste it with your olive oil mixture. Really get into it, like massage it or whatever. It’s not weird.
6. Plate up your corn, skewer it if you want, and lather on some of the Sir Kensington’s Vegan Chipotle Mayo all over the top of the corn.
7. Finish off with some crumbled Queso Fresco and a squeeze of the fresh lime and you got yourself a snack worth posting about.
**Be sure to tag Liliahna and Sir Kensington’s when you make this delish version of Mexican Street Corn**