About Thyme Bitch
1-2 gala apples sliced thin
5-6 sprigs of fresh Thyme
8-10 thin(ish) slices of French baguette or sourdough bread
1 hunk of Brie cheese (its soft as shit on the inside, fyi)
Some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Pinch of black pepper
1. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Next you wanna slice up some bread. Cut diagonal slices with a serrated (bumpy edge) knife and lay them out on a cookie sheet/metal pan with some parchment paper laid out.
3. Before you put your bread into the oven, drizzle each slice with a little bit of EVOO. Don’t forget about that shit like you do your keys in the car or your dignity at the door.
4. While that shit is toasting, cut up your apples. Make sure to cut out the core out though, you don’t want them seeds on your crostinis. Once they’re cut, put them in a bowl with ice water, it keeps em fresh and not brown. Brown aint cute.
5. Take your brie, and cut it into slices about the length of your piece of bread, a little shorter is fine though, don’t get all fucked up about it.
6. Check that bread.
7. To assemble: bread, drizzle of honey, brie, apple, evoo, black pepper and finish with sprig of thyme on top.
8. You’re welcome.