Tomato, Bacon and Avocado, not To Be Announced. Its easy, quick and tasty, just like me. It doesn’t really hold well, so I wouldn’t pack it for anything, but if you do, bring some white wine so you aren’t super aware of how it tastes at that point.
8 slices bacon (or more if you’re a bigger bitch)
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. chopped oregano
Some salt (enough to raise your blood pressure at least 5 points)
2 ea beef steak tomatoes (they’re big af)
1 ea avocado, preferably from Mexico (or anywhere over the fence)
8 slices white bread, wonder bread of course
1. Cook that bacon, I am assuming you know how to, and if you don’t, then put that shit on a sheet pan with some foil (unless you want to spend 34 minutes cleaning it) and throw it into the oven (400 degrees) and let that sizzle up until its browner than you.
2. I prefer my bread toasted, but I’m not gonna tell you how to live your life.
3. Mix together the yogurt and oregano and spread that on the bread instead of mayonnaise. (I wont judge if you do both though)
4. Slice the tomatoes (with a knife, again, I don’t know your life so I am assuming you know nothing) and keep them aside
5. Assemble that bitch! Bread, spread, tomato, avocado, bacon, and top with bread. You’re welcome.