One Pot Stop
This one is super simple. Just take all the ingredients, throw it right into a crock-pot and turn that shit on low/medium and go do something with your day. Look how productive you could be!
2-3 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
3-4 large stalks of celery, roughly chopped
1 medium white onion, large dice (or even thick slices if you’re feeling extra risky)
1 bunch of fresh kale, chop like you would salad lettuce (even though if you’ve never eaten a salad before)
2-3 medium Roma tomatoes, large dice
1 bulb of fennel, cleaned and thick slices
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
2 qts. of vegetable broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1. This is going to be short and sweet, hopefully like your next boo thang. Unless you got a thing against short people, then I don’t have anything for you.
2. Take all of your chopped veggies and throw them into your crock-pot, then take your vegetable broth and pour it all over the veggies. You want to make sure that the liquid is up to the top of the vegetables, but you don’t want to drown them.
3. Throw in your sprigs of rosemary and season with some salt and pepper and make plans for the rest of the day.
4. You can either turn the crock pot on low and let this go for 6-8 hours or if you’re in a little more of a rush, you can turn it on high and it will be done in closer to 3-4 hours.
5. To check if it’s done, just test one of each of the vegetables. The carrots and kale are going to take the longest so go for one of them first. The others will cook relatively quickly.
6. Season with a little more salt and pepper and serve it up. It holds really well too so you can make it on Sunday and pretty much have some all week.
Stay tuned. I paired up with Essentially Coconut (they produce some dope ass nut butters) and I am going to experiment with some new Indian dishes I’m obsessed with!