So this is a new thing for us here. We made a video for the recipe. I know, groundbreaking. But for real, it’s a more involved dish so I figured I’d throw you all a bone. If you still have questions, feel free to send me a little peep.
1 medium sized rainbow trout (firm flesh/meat and doesn’t smell like shit)
1 tiny ass red onion
1 bunch fresh dill
1 white peach (try to find one that’s hard, yes, hard. I don’t want mushy shit)
Salt and pepper (you should have all this chilling in your kitchen by now)
1. First things first, I’m the realest. (But for real, go start your grill and get her hot as hell)
2. Next, make sure your trout is cleaned. Like you’re able to stuff whatever you like inside him, in this case, dill.
3. Slice up your onions and peaches into thick slices, thick enough where you they won’t be kamikaze’ing into the depths of the grill.
4. Cut the lemon in half lengthwise and save it for later. Now bring everything out to a hot grill.
5. Place your fish in the middle, hottest part of the grill, don’t be afraid. Then put your slices of peaches on one side and onions on the other (less hot sides) to get everything cooking at once, and hopefully all finished at the same time.
6. Once everything is down on the grill, take your lemon half and squeeze it harder than you would a cute ass puppy, all over the food on the grill. Get that shit everywhere.
7. Stuff the fish with a ton of dill, almost the whole bunch, but save a little at the end for plating, because an ugly plate isn’t a thing in this neck of the woods.
8. Close the grill, pop open your bottle of wine, queue up Rupaul and get ready.
9. Flip your fish over after about 6 minutes on one side (flip the other stuff too) and close the grill again and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes. The skin on the outside should be crispy (verging on burnt), so don’t be frightened.
10. Open up, remove the fish, and plate. Using a fork is the easiest way to get the meat off the fish, and if it’s cooked right, it should just fall right off.